When I started this little side blog, I felt like I had too. I am weird. If I see or read about something that will help someone or will make their life easier, I feel like if I don't share it or write it down, I will have failed the universe. I don't get this away about anything else, i.e. recipes, books, sales, etc...
I don't even plan on doing, using, or buying half the things I learn about either. I do however get a very annoying feeling that if I don't write the idea down or tell someone about it, I will be uneasy for quite sometime. So enough about trying to explain this strange phenomenon.
The other day I was reading the paper and found some things that I thought were worth sharing. Like I've said before, half the time I may not even try it or buy it. I'm just documenting and telling you about it!
Larsen Funeral
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment