Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hiatus

I have decided to take a break from this section of my blog. I know I haven't posted more than a few posts and you may be wondering how hard can it be?? It's not that it is hard or really that time consuming, it's that it is always in the back of my head that I need to post something and keep this blog updated. I know that no one really reads this either(I'm not delusional).
I have mentally stretched myself too thin and I'm making things easier for me!
Bottom line: this is no longer on my mental "To Do" List.
Maybe I'll be back after I'm done with school...I do have lots of things I could post : )

1 comment:

  1. you are a busy girl...but a do love reading your helpful hints. I need one of those books. I'm always curious how people even figured out how things like newspaper can clean mirrors.

    ReplyDelete